We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors and system users; in this policy we explain how we will use personal information we collect from you.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information: when you subscribe to our service or fill out a form:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- All transactions are charged and billed in NZD
You may also visit our site anonymously.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise our website and systems according to your feedback.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
DISCLOSURE TO OUTSIDE PARTIES
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in conducting our business or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect others rights, property, or safety.
NEW ZEALAND PRIVACY ACT
We adhere to the New Zealand Privacy Act. Click here for further details about the New Zealand Privacy Act and how it protects collection and use of personal information.