Three Course Meal $48.50 per person
We have teamed up with Prodigal Daughter to bring you restaurant quality meals delivered for your arrival!
Prodigal Daughter produces restaurant quality meals made by Rachel Priestley. Rachel has years of experience in the industry including:
- Being a chef to the NZ Ambassador in France
- Lived 10 years in Italy opening Italian restaurants
- Taught trainee chefs in New Zealand, Australia and Italy
- Restaurant openings in Vienna, Austria and Wales
- Was Italian guest chef in such countries as Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Finland, Sweden
Let Rachel deal with the hassle of trying to orgainse food! Just arrive with the wine, the cheeseboard will be ready and all you need to do is pop the main course into the oven!
Three course menu for $48.50 a head:
A selection of four cheeses, grapes, dried fruit and nuts, preserves, crackers
Main Course (The Caesar salad is an extra cost at $20):
A choice of: Chicken, preserved lemon, rosemary white wine casserole
Beef Bourguignon with red wine, baby onions and bacon
Individual Vanilla bean pannacotta, lemon orange citrus sauce
Extras: Large. Bacon Caesar $20 | Gluten free crackers $8
She uses free range chicken and local grass-fed beef. The citrus and herbs she picks from her garden when it is time to cook.